Posted on May 28th, 2013 7 comments
“See the sky turning red and you’re still in bed; it’s fun in Acapulco” — Elvis PresleyFUN - Episode 5 - Greetings from Methmond
Here is episode 5 of FUN with Kevin Gifford and His Pretend Pals, a limited-time podcast run by me. I play lots of old game/demo/computer-generated music running the entire history of the genre. Throughout the show, I also cut in and talk about myself, the game industry, and other things of questionable interest.
Features this time around include:
- An intro
- A thrilling look at the drug situation in the state of Oregon
- The first GameCube track in FUN history
- The exclusive story of how running a dumb NES site got me into the game industry
- Discussion of how Microsoft is going to spy on you scratching your balls
- The wistful farewell song
- And more
This is a free podcast and by all means let everyone know about it, because FUN is best when it’s shared, right?
A full annotated tracklist will be released tomorrow! And make sure to keep June 2 open, because the final episode will be the one where I finally reveal my secret formula for enjoying the rest of your life! What could it be?!!